At The Frazier Company, we know that picking a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Omaha is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly provide you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give The Frazier Company a call at 402-628-0206. We’re happy to help!