Make your life simpler—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures appear. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your The Frazier Company expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the long haul. The technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can obstruct airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in serious repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your The Frazier Company service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the The Frazier Company team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.