As warmer weather starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Omaha? Especially if your AC equipment is recently installed or was running well last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your unit checked yearly by a The Frazier Company expert can help spot small issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy use—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little problems before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a series of air conditioning performance tests. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into big issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and parts:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with The Frazier Company
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our The Frazier Company pros a ring at 402-628-0206 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.