As springtime begins, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Omaha? Even if your cooling unit is newer or was operating well last year.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to book any work for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your system inspected annually by a The Frazier Company tech can help spot little problems before they lead to huge meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outside your home, it’s more susceptible to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly decrease your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to maintain delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that collect within your system can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy use—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling bill and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps pinpoint small troubles before they become major, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely inspect parts and perform a series of cooling performance verifications. These in-depth measures often allow us to find troubles before they lead to big problems that lead to a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee stress-free operation throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is set to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your unit is at risk for premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC tune-up should have a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll check the following areas and components:
- Total unit order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Today with The Frazier Company
Today is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our The Frazier Company pros a call at 402-628-0206 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your house, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.