During the cooler Omaha months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your system breaks down and evolves into your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen to you, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. However, if it happens, a simple call to The Frazier Company will have you back to a warm and cozy home in no time. We’ve got some indicators you should watch for to help you determine if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you are faced with an emergency repair job. Call The Frazier Company right away if you notice any of these problems:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that makes a flame and leave the lights off until your furnace can be examined by an experienced HVAC professional or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re frequently turning up the thermostat, yet you aren’t getting warmer, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a indication of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is too small for your house.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you observe a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s become noisier than usual, it’s probably wise to schedule a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but notice an increase in your energy bill, there are a variety of different problems you could be experiencing. Your expert from The Frazier Company can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It might be a something as minor as an air filter problem or something as major as a motor problem. We’ll help you figure it out.
Now that you know how to identify when you need a furnace repair, give us a call and we are happy to help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call The Frazier Company at 402-628-0206 or book an appointment with us online.