Don’t lead into your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a The Frazier Company expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but annual air conditioner maintenance can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Omaha are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or repairs in the middle of the season. Our technicians can look for warnings and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its peak, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at The Frazier Company in Omaha offer quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 402-628-0206.