There’s no getting around the changing weather in Omaha, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your The Frazier Company expert drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few basic ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures go down in Omaha. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the experts at The Frazier Company a call at 402-628-0206 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.