While your Lennox® furnace isn’t able to chat with you, it has a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has twin LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the fault, your furnace might display continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are a few elementary HVAC adjustments you can take care of without an expert, many services are best handled by experts. When your heater refuses to turn on or deliver warm air, reach out to The Frazier Company at 402-628-0206 for expert furnace repair in Omaha.
Our specialists will swiftly detect and handle the issue, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can fix any types or models—and get the heat returned to your house without delay.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses these lights to tell you it’s working like it should.
Normal operation involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater operating correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light flashing slowly and the other going on and off quickly, your heater could be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is running properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might have buildup or in the bad spot on the burner. Reach out to us at 402-628-0206 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most routine faults for Lennox HVAC systems.
Furnace Will Not Turn On
Here are a few of the light patterns you could see when your heating system refuses to or keep operating. The bulk of these errors have to be handled by a technician, for instance from The Frazier Company.
- The pair of LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your heating system might not have electricity. Examine the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse isn’t triggered. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it instantly flips after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 402-628-0206.
- One light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is may be not working right. The component is an essential safety device that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this malfunction yourself.
- One light is flickering quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This likely means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater may have a wiring error that needs specialized aid from The Frazier Company.
- The duo of lights are blinking slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t running. This component distributes hot air from the heating system into your residence. We can help in pinpointing what’s wrong with this part.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking fast. This signifies your heater could have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 402-628-0206 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This signifies there might be an issue with your heating system’s control board or wiring. The Frazier Company can determine the fault and take care of it.
- The pair of lights show alternate slow blinks. This means your HVAC system possibly has a flame error. There may be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 402-628-0206 for support.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other is solid. This often signifies your HVAC system’s limit switch is not working. The switch keeps your HVAC system from becoming too warm. Get in touch with the pros at The Frazier Company for support.
Furnace Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what may be wrong when you observe your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- The duo of lights are showing every other quick flickers. This means your furnace ignitor may be broken. This component ignites gas in your heater to create warm air and should be serviced by a specialist from The Frazier Company.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your HVAC equipment fixed without delay, trust the experts at The Frazier Company. Our technicians will take care of the issue quickly and have your space feeling cozy again in no time. Reach out to us at 402-628-0206 or contact us online to schedule an appointment right away.